Win a Holiday in 2014 to Alaska – Ends 14/10/13
Win a Holiday in 2014 to Alaska USA.
The Telegraph have teamed up with Titan travel to win a holiday in 2014.
They are promoting this competition to win a holiday to Alaska for 2 people.
Included in this prize are return flights from Heathrow to Anchorage with Icelandair.
A chauffeur driven vehicle from the winners home is provided to Heathrow airport.
Accommodation in Anchorage on a room only basis.
An experienced tour manager from Titan Travel will also provide side trips that include;
• Visit to Valdez Museum;
• Cruise into Prince William Sound to view Columbia Glacier;
• Entrance to Wrangell-St Elias Visitor Center;
• City tour of Fairbanks;
• Riverboat Discovery cruise onboard a Fairbanks sternwheeler;
• Visit to a recreated Athabascan Indian village on the Chena River;
• Excursion to Chena Hot Springs;
• Train ride from Fairbanks to Denali;
• Scenic drives along Parks Highway, Hatcher Pass & Seward Highway;
• City tour of Anchorage;
• Entrance to the Alaska SeaLife Center:
• Entrance to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center with guided tour. Info Sourced from www.telegraph.co.uk
Who Can Enter?
This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
Employees of Telegraph Media Group LTD & Titan Travel, their families, agents or anyone professionally associated are a excluded from entering this competition.
How To Enter For Free.
To be in for a chance to win a holiday in 2014, click on the green button or link below.
This will take you to the free on-line competition entry form.
You then simply enter your details.
With a bit of luck, your name will be picked out as the lucky person to win a holiday in 2014 to Alaska!
CLICK HERE TO WIN A HOLIDAY IN 2014.
You can read the terms and conditions that can be found by clicking on the link below.
Other Related competitions with free entry.
If you can’t wait to win a holiday in 2014, take a look at closing soon competitions in my other pages.
There may still be a chance that you can win a holiday before the end of this year!
I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
Good luck with your free entry and please tell your friends.