Air New Zealand are offering a lucky winner and their guest a trip of a lifetime to New Zealand and included in this prize are a choice of 6 free activities from a list provided, accommodation, food, return flights and equipment to do your choice of activities.
Some activities may be seasonal so will depend on the time the winner and their guest take the prize to New Zealand.
The list of activities includes a choice of;
- Swim with dolphins in Doubtful Sound
- Ride a horse along 90-mile beach
- Stand on the edge of a live volcano – either Mt Ruapehu or White Island
- Walk the Routeburn track
- The original bungee jump at Skippers Canyon
- Underwater tube rafting through the Waitomo glow worm caves
- Kayak a natural rock cathedral at Cathedral Cove
- Heli-biking tours – extreme mountain biking
- Be the first person to see the sun rise in the world at Wainui Beach, Gisborne
- Soak in your own natural hot pool at Hot Water Beach
- Hot air ballooning across either the Waikato or the Canterbury Plains
- Explore the mysterious Moeraki Boulders
- Whale watching in Kaikoura
To take part in this competition watch the safety video on the link below which stars Bear Grylls and answer the following question.
In how many scenes does the Moa appear before his character is revealed?
There is also a link on this page if you are unsure what Moa is.
Terms and conditions are found at the link below