Win a Family Holiday
Tesco Living have teamed up with eOne. and Amblin Entertainment and to celebrate the release of the movie the BFG on DVD and Blu Ray they are promoting a competition to win a family holiday to France.
This prize is for a family to stay in a luxury tree house in Southern France.
- Return flights for 4 from London to Bordeaux-Mérignac airport
- A 7 night stay in at two-bedroom family treehouse, in the Dordogne, France including breakfast
- A dinner for the family one night at the Treehouse
- Car Hire
- A 10 minute Helicopter flight over the local area
- Complimentary admission to Gardens of the Imagination (Les Jardins de l’Imaginaire)
- Complimentary admission to Aquarium du Périgord Noir
- A treetop adventure
Who Can Enter?
This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years and over. Employees of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, agents and anyone professionally connected to this promotion are unable to enter the competition.
The closing date for this competition is 31st December 2016
How To Enter For Free.
To be in for a chance to win a family holiday to France all you need to do is click on the green button below.
This will take you to the free on-line competition entry form.
You then simply enter your details into the form required
With a bit of luck, your name will be picked out as the lucky person to win a holiday
Travel Competition to win a holiday for the family to France with Tesco Living ends 31st December 2016
Can be found underneath the competition entry form
You may wish to sign up for my free newsletter and never miss future chances to win holidays online for free.
Other Free Entry Competitions on this Website that you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks
Plus many more holidays to be won on my Home Page
Good luck with your free entries and please tell your friends by using the share buttons below.