Win a Holiday to Los Angeles with Comedy Central.
Comedy Central are promoting the return of the popular US show ‘Two and a Half Men’ by offering a chance to win a holiday to Los Angeles.
This competition is to win a holiday to Los Angeles for 2 people.
Included in this fantastic prize are:
- Economy return flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles.
- Four nights accommodation in a four star hotel in Hollywood with breakfast.
- A self drive car that can be picked up from the airport (driver must be aged over 21 and have a clean licence.)
- A VIP Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
- Travel insurance for the winner and their guest.
- Travel expenses up to the value of £200 from the winner’s home to their destination airport.
There are also 10 runner up prizes of DVD box sets of Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-10.
Who Can Enter?
This winner of this competition must be aged 18 or over and they are and their guest must be is from the UK or Republic of Ireland. Employees of Comedy Central, Viacom, Warner Bros. or BskyB (or any of their associated companies) are unable to enter this competition
The closing time and date for this competition is 23.59pm on 3rd November 2013.
How To Enter For Free.
To be in for a chance to win a holiday to Los Angeles click on the green button or link below.
This will take you to the free on-line competition entry form, You then simply enter your details and you will also be required to answer a question which is:
What is the surname of Ashton Kutcher’s character in Two and a Half Men?
I suggest that you answer Schmidt.
With a bit of luck, your name may be picked out as the lucky person to win a holiday to Los Angeles
CLICK HERE TO WIN A HOLIDAY TO LOS ANGELES.
Win a holiday to Los Angeles.
Terms and Conditions.
You can read the terms and conditions that can be found by clicking on the two links below.
Other Related competitions with free entry.
Good luck with your free entry and please tell your friends.