Win a Holiday to South Africa.
The Guardian have teamed up with Travelbag and South African Tourism and are offering the opportunity to win a holiday to South Africa, a prize of an 8 night holiday for two.
Included in this prize are flights from London Heathrow Airport to Cape Town with Emirates Airlines and return flights via Port Elizabeth from Johannesburg. Also included in this prize are:
- Accommodation for three nights in Cape Town at the Southern Sun Waterfront and the chance to discover this cosmopolitan city.
- Accommodation for one night at the De Zeekoe Guest Farm near Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo on the Garden Route with stunning views of the Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains.
- Accommodation for one night at the Hogs Hollow Lodge on Crags on Plettenberg Bay.
- Accommodation for two nights at the Kariega Main Lodge including all meals, a private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape where the winner and their guest will experience two game drives, river cruises and walking safaris.
- Car hire with AVIS is also included for the holiday.
Who Can Enter?
Employees of Guardian News and Media LTD, their group companies, their families, or anyone connected to this prize draw are excluded from entering. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
The closing date for this competition is 6 May 2014 at 23.59 pm
How To Enter For Free.
To be in for a chance to win a holiday to South Africa, click on the green button or link below.
This will take you to the free on-line competition entry form.
You then simply enter your details.
With a bit of luck, your name will be picked out as the lucky person to win a holiday to South Africa!
CLICK HERE TO WIN A HOLIDAY IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Win a holiday to South Africa.
Terms and Conditions.
You can read the terms and conditions that can be found underneath the competition entry form or by following the link below.
Other Related Competitions with Free Entry.
Good luck with your free entry and please tell your friends.