Win a Trip to Australia
The Telegraph in partnership with Tourism Australia and Etihad Airways are offering a competition to win a trip to Australia.
This prize is a 14 night luxury gourmet holiday for two. There are 3 different holiday packages to choose from and this prize is worth £10,000.
The prize is includes:
Business Class Etihad flights from either London, Manchester or Edinburgh for two.
£1000 spending money
Australian holiday visas
A choice of ONE of the following packages:
14 nights between Sydney and Melbourne
Enjoy a trip to the serene rainforests of the Blue Mountains, above, plus a fascinating gourmet food tour of Sydney’s inner-city neighbourhoods, a private Mornington Peninsula winery tour and an exhilarating seaplane flight to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park for lunch
• Return transfers from the airport to your hotel, the Parkroyal Darling Harbour
• Seven nights’ B&B accommodation for two at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour
• A tour of the Blue Mountains and Featherdale Wildlife Park with a local guide
• Sydney gourmet food tour with tastings around the city
• Gourmet lunch at Cottage Point Inn at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, with seaplane transfers from Sydney and a sightseeing flight over the coast
• Virgin Australia flights from Sydney to Melbourne
• Car hire for seven nights in Melbourne
• Six nights’ B&B accommodation at the Novotel Melbourne on Collins, the city’s famous shopping street
• A private Mornington Peninsula winery tour with tastings and a la carte lunch
• Overnight B&B accommodation at the Royal Mail Hotel at Dunkeld
• An eight-course dinner with wine pairing at the Royal Mail Hotel
14 nights between Sydney and Brisbane
Tuck into dinner with sensational views at Icebergs and enjoy a Sydney Harbour tour, embark on a tour of the Hunter Valley wine region, visit five of Mount Tamborine’s best boutique wineries from Brisbane and take a cruise through the Noosa Everglades
• Return transfers from the airport to your hotel, the four-star Novotel Sydney Harbour
• Seven nights’ B&B accommodation at the Novotel Sydney Harbour
• Enjoy a tasting menu and wine pairing dinner for two at waterfront restaurant Icebergs
• Take a fascinating wine tour of the Hunter Valley with lunch included
• Sail away on a Sydney Harbour cruise with a three-course BBQ lunch included
• Virgin Australia flights from Sydney to Brisbane
• Seven nights’ car hire
• Four nights’ B&B accommodation at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
• Mount Tamborine winery tour from Brisbane
• Three nights’ B&B accommodation at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa
• Noosa Everglades cruise with BBQ lunch at Harry’s Hut
• Deep-sea fishing expedition in the company of a knowledgeable crew with snacks and drinks provided on board
14 nights between Melbourne and Perth
The Mornington Peninsula, the Great Ocean Road, the Grampians National Park and a balloon flight over the beautiful Yarra Valley await
• Seven nights’ car hire
• Overnight B&B accommodation for two at the Art Series Hotel – The Olsen
• Overnight B&B accommodation at Lindenderry at Red Hill Hotel
Great Ocean Road
• Two nights’ B&B at Saint Patrick’s Luxury Boutique Hotel
Grampians National Park
• Overnight B&B accommodation at Royal Mail Hotel with eight-course dinner with wine pairing
Back in Melbourne
• Two nights’ B&B accommodation at the Art Series Hotel — The Olsen
• Degustation walking tour with wine tastings
• Yarra Valley balloon flight and winery tour
• Domestic Virgin Australia flights from Melbourne to Perth
• Car hire for seven nights
In Margaret River
• Three nights’ B&B accommodation at the Pullman Resort Bunker Bay
• Vasse Felix winery tour for two
• Seven nights’ car hire
• Four night’s B&B accommodation for two at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
• Dinner for two at the Cott & Co Fish Bar
There are many other free web entry holiday prizes for UK residents also available… scroll down to find more!
Who Can Enter?
This free prize draw competition is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, ROI and Isle of Man aged 18 and over.
Employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Tourism Australia, their families, associated companies or anyone directly or indirectly involved in the promotion of this competition are excluded from entering.
The closing date for this competition is 14th October 2015.
How To Enter For Free
To enter this online entry competition to win a trip to Australia all you need to do is click on the green button below.
This will take you to the free on-line competition entry form.
You then simply enter your details into the form required and select the holiday you would like to win out of the list provided.
With a bit of luck, your name will be picked out as the lucky person to win a trip for two to Australia.
You may wish to sign up for my free newsletter and never miss future chances to win holidays online for free.
Other Free Entry Competitions on this Website that you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks!
Good luck with your free entries and please tell your friends by using the share buttons below.